Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friday and Saturday






Hey guys! So I am pretty upset with the hubby right now becasue I went to the most fun bridal shower on Friday and I don't have pictures to share... :(...sadness....But it was my friend Amy's bridal shower and it was at the cliffs at the montage resort and spa in laguna beach...now even though it took way long to get there I still made it in time for everything. But it was so fun we played games and talked and ate! And I do have to say Erin and Christy did a wonderful job organizing everything and girls I loved the nautical theme! Amy totally blushed when she opened presents in front of everyone and everyone around us like creepy old men ..... hahaha and i do have to say that I gave her some great stuff for her upcoming honeymoon! There is a group picture above of all the girls..... sorry there isn't more....ugh so upset!

Anyways tonight Cesar and I and our favorite unmarried couple Jose and Veronica went to that brand new Americana spot in (shout) GLENDALE!!! And actually it wasn't at all bad, very cool, very hip and chic place to shop, eat and hang out....I recomend it to anyone.... it was definitely classy! Plus the crepe place that's there is so yums....the pics above are also from tonight!

No comments: