Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nicaragua Mission Team 2008




Hey guys just going through my emails I notice that my sister sent me an email updating me on her mission trip to Nicaragua. This was not just your ordinary email, Why? cause it had a link that made me realize how much we have in life and how sad it is that we say its not enough. lovelightandmelody.org I encourage everyone to take a look at this site and when you do just stop and realize how many time we say i need this, i need that and so on. But in realty we have all we need. Also if you have a chance take a look at APU Team Nicaragua's Blog.

If you are asking your self Why are these people digging through the trash its because they are. That's were they live, work, sleep, eat, take a bath, go to the restroom.

1 comment:

Team Nicaragua 2008 said...

hey cesar... thank you soo much for posting this. it makes me happy to know that your heart presides over the same thing my heart does. i love you broderito... thanks for praying for us. cant wait to see you mi broder.


.dory.