Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ugh!

Hey everyone! I know I haven't blogged much lately but it is all due to our stupid computer at home..ugh!! For some reason it won't hook up to the internet and I spent close to two hours yesterday trying to troubleshoot it or whatever you call....but I am so annoyed! i hate technology so much....i just don't get it....ugh! Anyways I hope by the end of the week we'll have it up and running again so I can post more pictures of our daily life! Speaking of which we had a fun weekend...well i went to the beach on Saturday and me and Cesar spent some time at the Gruwells on Sunday...it was fun especially with baby Kylie and baby Ella there...Cesar sure got his baby fix in for the week. I have pictures of the both of them and once the internet starts working again i will post them up.... and this week feels like summer school. Work is on hiatus for the next two weeks so it's pretty laid back...but i am finding myself more tired lately and not feeling so well so let's pray I am not getting sick cuz that is something i don't want. Oh yeah Cesar is not going to be here today and tomorrow :( He's goin to Texas on business but he'll be back soon..boy do I miss him when he is gone!

No comments: