Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wedding time!

Erin...and the cute hair!
Christy!
The blushing bride! Cute idea for the cake!


So it's about 11pm on July 6th and we just got back from Amy's wedding! And the party was still going on when we left...guess some of those people don't have to go to work manana! Anyways....the wedding was beautiful and Amy looked so beautiful.....as did Erin and Christy. Gosh, I really need to figure out how to do my hair like that it was definitely cute. But yea I did tear up a bit at the ceremony and at the first dance....i'm such a sap for weddings. I think it's mainly because when i attend other people's weddings I just think back on my own and how that day was just so memorable and how I got a great husband on that day. But overall I like weddings and wouldn't mind going to more...plus who doesn't want an excuse to party. Although I really couldn't get my party on becasue of work tomorrow....that's why I say stick to parties on Saturday people! Well here are some pics from tonight...now i gotta get some sleep for another manic monday!

No comments: