Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend with no pictures! :(

Ok so here is a recap of what Cesar and I did over the weekend....on Friday when I got back from work Cesar wanted to go over to my mom's house to go eat his favorite thing in the world....tostadas!!! So we ate some tostadas, talked a bit with my parents and aunts, and then I finally convinced Cesar to go with me to Incahoots..woohoo! So we went and got there at like 9pm, line danced a bit...well actually I mostly danced and Cesar watched...but I do have to say that Cesar did take me out for one attempted two step dance, so that was nice of him...then we left at about 11pm and went to bed. Overall I have to say that I am very proud of our Friday night...for once we didn't stay in and watch TV!
Saturday was a very chill and relaxing day! While Cesar was out surfing in the morning I slept in 'till about 11am! Nice! But I got up and when Cesar got back from the beach we left to hang out with our favorite family....the Castons! I worked out with Meygan...the boys BBQ'd and then all five of us (Kylie included) hung out at the pool for the day...oh yeah and thanks babe for breaking my sunglasses...:) J/K Then we went in and watched a movie! So yea pretty chill day...but of course it is always best to chill with Meygan, Casey and Kylie!
And yesterday was typical Sunday...church ( Cesar played), I went to work, and then just stayed home watching a movie then going to bed! But so sorry I didn't take any pics! I'll make sure to take my camera out next weekend!

2 comments:

Meygan said...

We had so much fun with you guys on Saturday. We need to do that more often. Wasn't too fond of the ending to I am Legend.
Love you both

Unknown said...

where are the pictures??? patty i'm so disappointed in you.