Wednesday, August 20, 2008

disneyland!!!!

Cesar and Jose having fun with guns!



Getting ready to ride toy story!!!


Cesar scared on the Sun Wheel!



Last Saturday Cesar and I and our friend Jose and Veronica went to spend the day at Disneyland! Yeah Disneyland! Cesar and I haven't been there for a while so it was good to spend the whole day there. Although it was a little sad becasue I couldn't get on any of the rides that are my absolute favorite like splash mountain, space mountain, big thunder mountain....baically all the mountain rides! It was ok though...while Jose and Veronica went on those rides Cesar and I just chilled a bit and went on some rides that were not that intense. Speaking of which...after we got off the new ToyStory Mania ride which was super fun....Cesar and I got on the Sunwheel at California Adventure and it was so funny to see Cesar so scared of the ride. You see, the carts or gondolas that you get into sway back and forth and they sway pretty fast especially when you go round and round and Cesar was freaking out! OMG it was so funny! But all together it was a good day at the happiest place on earth!

No comments: