Sunday, August 3, 2008

While Cesar's away Patty will play!

This is Juliette and me B4 the ride started...




Here's my Nino, Nina, Juliette, and my mom!
Yummy BBQ!!


So I had a fun weekend without my hubby...sad! Well I managed to get through the weekend though! Let's see...on friday I came home from work and I had a nice dinner with Javier (one of my good guy friends from way back) at a good peruvian restaurant right around the corner from our place...(thanks Javi for letting me know about this yummy secret!!) and got to catch up on ol' times! Then on saturday I had a long morning of apartment / house searching in the LB area....and there was a definite potential place that I was very interested in, but I got to take Cesar to see it and see what he thinks! Then I spent the rest of the night at the OC Fair...yay! I went with my favorite neice Juliette, my mom and my nina and nino! We had lot's of fun eating, walking and riding some rides! Oh yeah and taking a to of pics with the cheesy cardboard cut outs!hahahaha And of course Sunday Cesar got back in the morning and we spent the day together going to church, visiting his mom, and having dinner with our two good friends Jose and Vero!

No comments: