Thursday, September 18, 2008

15th Season of Extra!!!


Me and my co-worker Jesscia!
A pic with the girls....Reah, me, Jessica, and jane....at work we sit in a quad type setting...all of our cubilces are across from eachother! I have a ton of fun working with these ladies!
There's Stallone talking to Mario!
Joe Francis, and Cesar and I!


So last night Extra celebrated their 15th season with a launch party in Hollywood at The Stork! It was so fun...even though it was on a wednesday night....but hey who's complaining right? I mean when the drinks are free and you're with great people...including some celebs...it's all good!Cesar had a lot of fun meeting my co-workers and he even got to see Mr.. Rocky himself...the one and only Stallone! Other celebs that we saw was Nsync's Joey Fatone who was a sweetheart and took a picture with me. And we saw Fresh Prince's "Carlton", ummm Michelle Williams from Destiny's child, Eddie Griffin, Jackie Warner, SNL's Sherri Oterri and......I don't know if we would consider him a celeb....but he is definitely an icon of this generation..yup the Girls Gone Wild Man Joe Francis! Cesar couldn't believe he was there and of course had to take a picture with him....whatev's i took one too! Anyway we had a ton of fun and i'm glad Cesar got to know my co-workers a bit more.....like two of my fav reporters Jerry and Carlos and even Mario Lopez which i do have to say he's doing an awesome job hosting the show! I love my job...it sure has some benefits!

1 comment:

Kyle & Alissa Circle said...

Patty, The new concept for Extra is awesome!! I've been watching it all week... gotta keep up on my gossip you know. I'm so jealous that you met a member of NSYNC, love them!!!