Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Orlando Vacation- Day 1

So Cesar and I are back from one awesome vacation! We went to Orlando, FL for an entire week and got to see all things disney! Yea! As you all might know Cesar and I are big, I mean big Disney freaks so you can imagine the joy we felt while there. I'll kind of let the pics do the talking....but let me tell you about the first couple of days we got there. First off...it was a very long plane ride, and Cesar and I were starving by the time we got off the plane so immediately we found a place to eat before we got our bags. Then it was off to the hotel. When we got there the hotel had no more king beds so we had to settle for a room with two full beds. Believe me it was kind of nice having a bed all to yourself...so that was definitely a problem. Then the next morning, following a big breakfast at one hotel restaurants, we were off to explore Animal Kingdom and Epcot!

While at Animal Kingdom we got to go on a couple of ride with one being a ride that resembles an african safari! We got to see some one of a kind animals!





This tree actually grows upside down...crazy huh?

Hungry, Hungry Hippo's!



This is the famous tree of life...like in The Lion King!


The view on our way to orlando!

Cesar loves to travel with me....not! j/k

3 comments:

Kyle & Alissa Circle said...

It looks like you both had so much fun!! We miss seeing you guys!! Happy Anniversary!

FRANSZTASTIC said...

What a FUN trip to Florida! I LOVE all your animal pics! You guys look like you had a blast...especially the plane ride :) Hope to see you tomorrow night @ the Caston's Halloween Party.

Meygan said...

2 years later and still crazy, madly in love. Happy Anniversary and we can't wait to celebrate with you both!!!