Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Patty



That's Mark Ballas from DWTS!


Considering that I'm pregnant and all I couldn't really celebrate my 25th birthday in grand style. However, Cesar made it very special...he took me to The Grove in LA where we had dinner and my favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! After that we walked around...ended up buying a onesie for Liam....and got see the Ballas Hough band perform! For those of you that do not know who they are..they are some of the pro dancers from Dancing with the Stars...and now they have a band. We also got to see some other celebs over there...which I do have to say I don't think Cesar knows how to compose himself when he is surrounded by different celebrities..aww what a rookie..but he did get Shawn Johnson to take a pic with me! Thanks babe for a great birthday! - p

No comments: