Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Celebrating 3 years at the melting pot....











Ok so Cesar and I finally got our camera back from getting fixed at Best Buy...and today we celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married fro 3 years, wow! So to celebrate, although Cesar is taking me on a getaway to San Diego next week, Cesar took me to The Melting Pot! I t was so good and boy did we get stuffed. As always my favorite part was the dessert. We order a Smores fondue where it had milk chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow creme mixed all together! It was so yummy! Thanks babe for a wonderful night and of course a wonderful three years. We sure have accomplished a lot...hey we made a baby...I can say that is an accomplishment all in itself :) I love you!

No comments: