Monday, November 16, 2009

Liam meet Mickey Mouse!





On Friday I decided to meet up with my best friend Christy at D-land! Let me tell you bad time to go. I guess it was the first day of their christmas stuff and boy it was packed! It took me about 45 min just to get into the parking lot...was a total bad day to go...but there was something good that came out of it. Liam got to interact with Mickey Mouse and he absolutely adored him. He was giggling and laughing and Mickey was even playing peek a boo with him. Plus I got to see Christy and spend some time with her...Christy please don't ever move...you're the best!



4 comments:

Meygan said...

cute picture of him and Mickey. Frame that one!

FRANSZTASTIC said...

soo sooo sooo CUTE! i love that mickey is cracking up. liam is just the sweetest most handsome little boy in that baby bjorn...don't you LOVE those bjorn's...it's seriously SAVED me with having free hands to manage ella & savannah! miss you guys...i HAVE to see him in person when i come out with the girls in february!

sportsguy94 said...

hey does any of your family like sports if they do check out and follow my blog with weekly polls and its updated almost everyday!and completely clean.thats:sportsblazer.blogspot.com


enjoy!!!!!

christy said...

aw i love it! that was such a fun evening :) Liam is such a happy baby!