Friday, January 22, 2010

Liam is 7 months!

sitting up
big smiles!

Loves to play peek-a-boo in his crib!
hanging with auntie Meygan....


7 months....7 months! I can't believe it! My son is 7 months! So here is what's up with Liam...he totally sits up by and is perfectly steady....he is fully fledged into eating solids...aka...baby food. I found out that he loves sweet potatoe, carrots, applesauce, and squash, and green beans....he really doesn't like bananas or peas. He is still teething...no teeth have popped out yet...he really likes to chomp on those teether biscuits from Gerber....and hmmm he is now in size 3 diapers..whoah what a big boy. Oh yeah he is not crawling yet....although it seems liek he wants to but is not sure how to get his little knees up. Cesar and I think that he will probably skip the crawling and go straight to walking...hopefully...I dunno. As far as little accidents go...well he has bumped his head twice on the hardwood floors...but was ok after...it was totally self inflicted...he rolled over off his carpet in his room and landed on the floor. Luckily there was no bump or bruise. And he has kind of had food go down the wrong tube like twice...totally gave mom a scare...but he was a champ and carried on. Yuo my little boy is getting older, cuter and so much funnier. I hate to say it becasue it is so cliche...but its true you can not love anything more than your own kid. I love you Liam!

No comments: