Sunday, July 27, 2008

it was a fun friday, laundry saturday, and an artistic sunday!!!

From left to right: Jessica's sister, Jessica, Rachel, Meygan, Alyssa, and me!


ok everyone so I had the best time with the gals on Friday! All the married ladies decided to have a night off from their husbands and babies and go out for some dinner and some line dancing!! Yee haw! So fun! Dinner was a blast at Cpk...and then we all headed off to In Cahoots for dancing and drinks! Although it really was just me and Rachel drinking... but we all had tons of fun! Of course Meygan and I were quick to get out there on the dance floor and start dancing...but shortly after we we're all out on the dance floor kickin up our boots! And yes we all wore boots...(well except Rachel....but I know next time she will have some on for sure!)....and dancing with Sean Parr ( although he did have a thing for Jessica, hahaha :) )and some random grandpa's, dad's and respectful cowboys asking us to two-step!! I seriously had the best time with these girls, and I know we are planning another night out...hopefully sooner than later! Nothing beats a Friday night out with the girls!


Saturday though, I woke up at like 10am and had to start doing laundry! Seriously I should have tooken a picture of the mountain of clothes that was building up in the room...but about 4 hours and $50 bucks later...we were done!! So of course Cesar and I rewarded ourselves with take-out (yummy Chili's ) and a rental! Talk about an exhausting day!


And as far as Sunday...went to church...and actually we purchased a painting from the art festival they had at Newport Mesa..a painting by one of the professor's at Vanguard....it was Prof. Ewing's masterpiece of a reproduction oil painting of Newport Beach minus tide....the painting had the jetty's in it and in the distance you can see huntington pier and also has a couple of surfers walking out of the water...a very beachy scene...totally reminded Cesar of what he see's almost everytime he goes surfing! This painting is actually one of the first purchases we've ever made on art...and original art that is. I mean it wasn't that expensive...only about $150..but it was worth it! And actually Cesar and I have decided that our next place is definitely going to have some art up on the walls..including mine of course! When we get the painting next week I'll take a picture to post!

No comments: