Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh brother!


Don't you hate it when your flat iron burns out on you? How about when it burns out on you and you paid $120 for it! Well that is the story with my flat iron! I couldn't be more upset...but luckily I did a smart thing and I registered this product and have the warranty and I saved the reciept! So wheeewww! I just hope that it is an easy process of getting it fixed and getting it back to me as soon as possible. But I don't know what I am going to do now with my hair. You see I was blessed with hair that is thick and wavy and seeks out something hot to straighten my hair....so I need to find something that can fix my problem in the mean time! So if anybody has any suggestions please let me know! And let this be a lesson to me and hopefully everyone else...save your reciepts and your warrantys!!

No comments: