Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Wouldn't you want me as a wife? hahaha

So today to celebrate our...I guess you would say our 6th Valentines together...Cesar and I woke up late and then I made breakfast....heart themed pancakes, eggs, and bacon..yummy! After we stuffed our faces Cesar and I decided to take a trip to get a mincure and pedicure but to our surprise Tammy's ( our salon ) was super full so we left. Then we wanted to do something that we have never really done before..so we decided to head down to Olvera Street to eat and walk around! It was fun to have some REAL mexican food and also to shop around even though we didn't really buy anything. Then after we went to go watch the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" which really wasn't all that great. It was good but a little boring and not really a good movie for married couples to see...yea it was bit of a downer! But it was ok. At the end of the day Cesar and I were so tired we fell asleep once our heads hit the pillows! Great Date day over all!

No comments: