Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cesar and I's day out!

Cesar enjoying his pedicure!
Me, Dez, and Denisse...man my boobs look huge...aww well.


So on Saturday Cesar and I ran a couple of errands together and spent the day together. It started out with a trip to the dentist...where cesar and i got a check up and luckily for the both of us our teeth are both in good condition and now super cleaned...then we had some breakfast and Cesar went to go get a pedi and a mani! I unfortunately didn't join him becasue I got mine last week but anyways he enjoyed it. Then I went to go meet up with Desiree and Denisse for some lunch and much needed catching up! It was good we laughed, we talked and ate! I love these two girls! After that Cesar and I did some shopping at AE and Target and went to bed! Busy Saturday I know!!!

No comments: