Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surf Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Well we finally got some clean surf today. It has been a while since me and my buddies have gotten out in the water. But I do have to say that something is better then nothing. So today Casey, Mike and I had a Board Meeting at HB South side. We finally came out of hibernation. Also I've been waiting for about 3 weeks to use my new surfboard, and it ride great. Although I did forget to put on a leash ring on my board. I was so anxious to ride my board I forgot the most important part. So just had to be more careful on taking wave and not losing my board.


2 comments:

casey caston said...

well it okay fors riding board now cesar! I can not waits for to go out again soon.

Meygan said...

Though I throughly enjoy Cesar's blogging, I think Patty Lynn needs to spell check :) love u guys